Engineer – SQL Developer
- MS SQL 2008/2016, SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) & SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), T-SQL, Qliksense
- Proven work experience as a SQL developer
- Experience in product life cycle management, Agile / scrum methodologies
- Responsible for Creating /modifying Stored procedures, functions, triggers, views as per the business requirement.
- Analyze the existing database objects and optimizing it for better performance.
- Responsible for bulk load / modify the data from back end.
- Develop SSIS Package to load or export the data between difference sources(Database to Database, Flat files to Database , Database to Excel/CSV/Text).
- Develop SSRS Reports for the business requirement.
- Responsible for creating/extracting the data for Qliksense as per BI/data visualization requirement and support the business users to build the efficient Qliksense reports.
- Understand the bug/enhancement requirements and modify/develop TSQL objects as per the business requirement.
- Experience with distributed source control systems. Preferably Git
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player
More Details :- Click here
Information Technology & Services, Computer Software,Computer Networking.