- For all candidates except the fee Concession categories mentioned below at Out of this fee of Rs 500/- an amount of Rs 400/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT. :Rs. 500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities / Economically backward class. This fee of Rs 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges as applicable, on appearing in 1st Stage CBT : Rs. 250/-
Modes of Payment of Fee : a. ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI b. OFFLINE fee payment through i. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI ii. Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized post office The Offline payment will be allowed till 13:00 hrs of 04.02.2019 and Online payment will be allowed till 22:00 hrs of 05.02.2019, for candidates who register for themselves till 23:59 hrs of 31.01.2019. After making payment, these candidates should submit their applications on or before 23.59 hrs of 07-02-2019. All applicable service charges shall be borne by the candidate. If the fee is paid through off line mode viz (b) i & ii above, the receipt should be preserved. The same should be produced on demand at the time of DV.
Selection Process : Written Examination. Stages of Exam: There shall be two stage Computer Based Test (CBT).
1st Stage CBT (Common for all notified posts of this CEN):
No of Questions : 100
Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining
- Mathematics : Number systems, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM and HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning : Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jum -bling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Awareness : Knowledge of Current affairs, Indian geography, culture and history of India including freedom struggle, Indian Polity and constitution, Indian Economy, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, Sports, General scientific and technological developments etc.
- General Science : Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences (up to 10th Standard CBSE syllabus)
2nd Stage CBT : Short listing of Candidates for the 2nd Stage CBT exam shall be based on the normalized marks obtained by them in the 1st
No of Questions : 150
- a) General Awareness : Knowledge of Current affairs, Indian geography, culture and history of India including freedom struggle, Indian Polity and constitution, Indian Economy, Environmental issues concerning India and the World, Sports, General scientific and technological developments etc.
- b) Physics and Chemistry : Up to 10th standard CBSE syllabus.
- c) Basics of Computers and Applications : Architecture of Computers; input and Output devices; Storage devices, Networking, Operating System like Windows, Unix, Linux; MS Office; Various data representation; Internet and Email; Websites & Web Browsers; Computer Virus.
- d) Basics of Environment and Pollution Control: Basics of Environment; Adverse effect of environmental pollution and control strategies; Air, water and Noise pollution, their effect and control; Waste Management, Global warming; Acid rain; Ozone depletion.
- e) Technical Abilities:
B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical and Allied Engineering/ Electrical and Allied/ Engineering/ Electronics and Allied Engineering/ Civil and Allied Engineering/ Printing Technology/ Computer Science and Information Technology. B.Sc., Chemistry and Physics. BCA/ PGDCA/ DOEACC “B” Level Course of 3 years duration or equivalent
Candidates with educational qualification of BE/B.Tech (Computer Science) or BE/B.Tech (Information Technology),applying for both the posts of JE(S&T Department) and JE (IT),have to opt for either Electronics and Allied Engineering Exam Group or Computer Science and Information Technology Exam Group The educational qualification for the post of DMS (Depot Material Superintendent) is Three Years Diploma in Engineering i.e a candidate with Three Years Diploma in any of Engineering disciplines, can apply for these posts as applicable
Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications indicated for posts in Annexure-A of this CEN, from recognized Board/University/institute as on the closing date for ONLINE Registration (31.01.2019). Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed educational/technical qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
Scale of Pay : For Junior Engineer (JE),Junior Engineer (Information Technology) [JE(IT)], Depot Material Superintendant (DMS) and Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA):-Level 06 (RSRP 7th CPC Pay Matrix.) with initial pay of Rs. 35400/-, plus other allowances admissible at that time.
Age Limit: 18-33 years (as on 01-01-2019)
Job Role : Engineer (Core, Non-IT)
Job Category : Core Technical,Govt Jobs,Diploma,BSc/BCA/BBM
Hiring Process : Written-test
Who can apply : Freshers
Interested candidates should Apply Online latest by 31.01.2019.
Important Dates & Time
Date of Publication : 29.12.2018
Opening of online registration : at 10:00 hrs 02.01.2019
Closing of online registration : at 23:59 hrs 31.01.2019
Closing of offline payment : at 13:00 hrs 04.02.2019
Closing of online payment : at 22:00 hrs 05.02.2019
Closing of online submission of application complete in all respects : at 23:59 hrs 07.02.2019
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) : Tentatively scheduled during April/May, 2019
More Details :- click here