- OS internals, preferably Linux.
- Networking protocols in Layer 2 and 3.
- C programming and data structures.
- RTOS VxWorks, QNX, Embedded Linux, Lynx, Psos, etc (preferably at kernel level).
- Programming Advanced features of C & C++.
- Concepts Knowledge of programming concepts & ethics.
- Strong Fundamentals Networking protocol stacks, network security, networking, debugging, programming, computer architecture, and compilers.
- Technology TCP/IP, Layer 2 & 3, Routing, Security, Wireless 802.11, Hardware Offload Processors x86, PPC, MIPS, PowerPC, ARM
- Embedded C
- C Developer
- data structures
With increased mobile penetration both in consumer and enterprise space, our solutions team quickly help you identify the mobile strategy, fine tune your strategies and achieve roadmaps. A 360 degree approach covering.
It’s clear that most organisations are looking at the implications of going mobile and are considering how enterprise apps will work within their mobile strategy. IT teams are working to increase the productivity of their developers to build enterprise apps faster and more cost effectively, ensuring that they are multi-channel and that they are built for mobile.
As a result, agile development is now a reality and as an industry we have started to move away from the old ‘waterfall’ development days when very big projects included long delivery times. Now businesses are looking for rapid response to change and incremental releases as well as a time-boxed development approach.
More Details :- Click here