Our Client started its operation in the year 2003 with a vision of providing state-of-art IT infrastructure solutions for various business verticals like Power, Steel, Cements, Petroleum, Defence etc., Our Client has built up in house capabilities with a dedicated Team to deliver professional and reliable services as per global IT Standards like ITIL, ISO 27001 etc., as a one would expect from the global market leaders.
Our Client is in the areas of System Integration & value added support & solution, whose philosophy ensures that the specific needs of customers are met with the best of International technology and backed by local expertise.
Our Client operated by a group of IT professionals with head quarter at Hyderabad Our Client has presence in all major cities [viz. Hyderabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata] and has the necessary infrastructure to provide the best technical solution and high levels of post installation support.
1. Create, edit and design networking, electrical, structural and/or control drawings to meet specifications utilizing AutoCAD.
2. Prepare dimensional drawings, installation drawings and more complex drawings (networking engineering) using AutoCAD.
3. Review blueprints, plans, specifications and other customer documentation if service is requested by the application network engineer or project manager.
4. Create original drawings from hand sketches.
5. Review drawings to ensure adherence to established specifications and standards.
6. Assist Engineer with parts lists, cost estimating, and plans & specifications development.
7. Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation (like drawings, bill of materials, list of design parameters, and /performance guarantees) for future reference.
- Network support